Webcams of Barmouth, Surrounding Coastline, Mountains and Steam Railways
Webcams covering fifteen locations in and around Barmouth as shown in the map above. There are also a further two outlying webcams located WSW and SSW from Barmouth. These are are the two principal directions from where our weather comes. This can be useful in planning you day since it can help in predicting what the weather
might be like in a few hours time. Distances shown are relative to Barmouth.
Barmouth & Fairbourne Railway WebCam - webcam service suspended, probably permanently
Dyffryn Ardudwy Webcam - webcam service suspended, probably permanently
- Merioneth Yacht Club Barmouth WebCam 1 View of Barmouth Harbour quayside looking SE towards Barmouth Bridge. The Mawddach Trail crosses the Afon Mawddach here. Cader Idris lies behind the bridge.
- Merioneth Yacht Club Barmouth WebCam 2 View of Barmouth Harbour Entrance looking SW towards Fairbourne.
- Merioneth Yacht Club Barmouth WebCam 3 View of Barmouth Promenade and Seafront looking NW towards Pwllheli.
- Seafront, Tywyn - view looking W (Tywyn is about 10 miles SSW of Barmouth.)
- Tal-y-Llyn Railway, TywynTywyn Wharf Railway Station, View looking N (Tywyn is about 10 miles SSW of Barmouth.)
- Tal-y-Llyn Railway, Tywyn View of Pendre Railway Station Yard looking W (Tywyn is about 10 miles SSW of Barmouth.)
- Tal-y-Llyn Railway, Tywyn - these views are of Abergynolwyn Railway Station, looking W (Abergynolwyn is about 7 miles SSE of Barmouth.)
- Mount Snowdon View looking N from Penrhyndeudraeth (Penrhyn about 14 miles N, Snowdon about 24 miles N)
- Ffestiniog Railway Webcam 1 - the view is of the Cob (Porthmadog) looking E ( approx 15 miles N)
- Ffestiniog Railway Webcam 2 - the view is of Minffordd Station looking W (approx 14 miles N)
- Ffestiniog Railway Webcams 3 - the view looking W along Tan y Bwlch Station (approx 16 miles N)
- Welsh Highland Railway - this Porthmadog webcam and the WHR track both head in a north-easterly direction towards the 'Welsh Matterhorn,' Cnicht (about 15 miles NNW )
- Abersoch 1 View looking NNE towards the (about 20 miles WNW)
- Abersoch 2 View looking ESE towards Barmouth(about 20 miles WNW)
- Bala View looking S across the lake at Bala (about 23 miles NE)
- Broadhaven View looking over St Brides Bay (78 miles SSW)
- Tramore View looking SE from Tramore Town (136 miles WSW)
Next Barmouth Beach
SMS 07854 037198
Tel. No. 01341 280540